What do you guys think of J-SCAN for changing parameters on JKs?

Speartip

JK Addict
Supporting Member
What do you guys think of JSCAN for changing parameters on the Jeep.
Ordering new headlights and wanted to use halo's for daytime running lights.
In order to do that have to turn off DTRL and wire headlight up to power source .
Was going to go with the ECRI calibration module but due to supply chain
issues currently unavailable .
It will be handy to have one as doing gear change soon .
Looks like JSCAN has many more options than the ECRI including reading codes .
Plan on dowmloading app onto iPad mini I use in the Jeep.

Love the JScan. Got it to program a spare key for my 07. Got a blank for 10bucks. Locksmith cut it. Used JScan feature to program the code. Paid for itself 5 times over right there. U will be amazed at all the stuff u can do with it. Highly recommend

Love the JScan. Got it to program a spare key for my 07. Got a blank for 10bucks. Locksmith cut it. Used JScan feature to program the code. Paid for itself 5 times over right there. U will be amazed at all the stuff u can do with it. Highly recommend
Ok awesome , thanks for the feedback . Will go with the Jscan and the

Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) OBD2.​

Just watched a uTube video on it . Plugs right in

Last edited:
Switched off vehicle DRL cause using Halo’s for DRL.
Shut off TPMS as one of the sensors is not working No more warning light and not worth the hassle to fix.
Put in accurate tire size . Doesn’t hunt around for a gear so much and speedo matches GPS speed .

Ordering new keys so that will be next on the programming list . Hellava lot cheaper to order blank fob and program yourself as opposed to dealer who wants $250 for key and fob programming . Key off Amazon is $39 CDN .

All very easy to adjust .
Really like the Jscan .
So if anyone is on the fence
Highly recommend .

Last edited: