Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatonka

Supporting Member
Price
$1,500
Jeep JK or JKU Stock Mopar half doors

Positives
  • I have the uppers and they are in good shape.
  • Black so they go with anything :)
  • Also have mirrors on them.
  • Will fit any JK 2-door or the front of a 4 door JKU - See pics of them on both my 2-door and 4-door attached.
  • Has electrical plugs for 07-11 installed but I also have the late model plugs that were on them when I bought them - easy to splice those back on.
  • I also have the blank flat discs that you can put on in place of the mirrors if you'd rather run em that way.
Full disclosure
  • there is a light scratch on each side from running off-road but are in otherwise good shape. I did try to catch the scratch on each side in the pics but they are lite and might be hard to see. I have not tried to buff them so who knows. Most people will paint them to match their jeep so you might not care.
  • No locks or keys included - I never had them.
I am willing to pack them up and ship them but that'll be on your dime. I am also willing to drive a short distance to meet you and cut your drive time but no more than 1 hour on my side. For sale locally so I may pull the ad if they sell here. Easiest way to get in touch with me would be to text since I am not on the forums much these days. 571-228-5219 (Dan) . Ill take payment via cash or paypal.

hd1.jpg

hd2.jpg

hd3.jpg

hd4.jpg

hd6.jpg

hd5.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.