Jeep wont start

Jino

?hash=189e6addba2f850e50660c21f7d21ea4.jpg

16308085334767386286672599095737.jpg

16308085569631060445639765704707.jpg

Sorry, those codes don't mean anything to me. What is the jeep doing? What sounds, etc? What year jeep? Rubicon, Sport?

Check the battery ground would be my first suggestion... I guess.

Sorry, those codes don't mean anything to me. What is the jeep doing? What sounds, etc? What year jeep? Rubicon, Sport?

Check the battery ground would be my first suggestion... I guess.
Rubicon.
Engine starts, but shuts off in a second.

Checked all battery terminals and wires.

I have red lightning bolt

Engine turns on, but sputters off
Try resetting the throttle control unit by doing the following:

Insert ignition key and turn to "ON" position but do not start the engine Wait for all the warning lights to go out. The check engine light may remain on. Slowly depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor. Slowly release the accelerator pedal until it is all the way back up at the rest position. Turn the ignition key to "OFF" position. Start the engine and test the throttle by seeing if the engine will throttle up.

Insert ignition key and turn to "ON" position but do not start the engine Wait for all the warning lights to go out. The check engine light may remain on. Slowly depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor. Slowly release the accelerator pedal until it is all the way back up at the rest position. Turn the ignition key to "OFF" position. Start the engine and test the throttle by seeing if the engine will throttle up.
I'll try this

That didn't work.
My voltage dropped since everything stays on.

I disconnected battery.

Should I have someone jump my battery?

If you are getting a voltage drop like that I would consider replacing the battery first. You could have a shorted cell in the battery. Is it an AGM battery? Nice batteries but can play hell on electronics in cars when they start to go bad. My wife's are is a Chrysler 200C. Bad ass car but the AGM battery will cause it to do some weird stuff when the battery stars to go bad. Car will start but then goes nuts.

Reactions: Largehit71
If you are getting a voltage drop like that I would consider replacing the battery first. You could have a shorted cell in the battery. Is it an AGM battery? Nice batteries but can play hell on electronics in cars when they start to go bad. My wife's are is a Chrysler 200C. Bad ass car but the AGM battery will cause it to do some weird stuff when the battery stars to go bad. Car will start but then goes nuts.
It's AGM, but fairly new. Should not be giving me issues yet.

Progressive is finally here 3 hours late to tow my jeep to the dealer.

He saying it's the fuel pump, even though my scan says otherwise.