J-Scan Cost

I just staring using Jscan
It’s awesome . Lots of diff options for adjusting Jeep parameters . Huge bonus is it reads codes as well .
As mentioned each vehicle added there is a one time licensing fee. Well worth it IMHO.

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07
Can I change things with just the license or do I need the adapter as well?
Ask yourself this. How do you plan to connect your phone/tablet/laptop to the vehicle without a dongle?

A good set of sockets are an important tool, and vital to a lot of jobs. But without a ratchet, they're not much use for anything. Especially that stinking 10mm.

• Dislike
Reactions: BigAL07
Please ignore the SMARTASS remarks u will occasionally receive on this forum. They definitely do not reflect the majority of members. The I-car pro from Amazon works great.

Reactions: Speartip and mrjp
It was intended as humor. Maybe you grumpy guys aren't getting enough bran in your diets.

I'm confused as well. I am reading through this now and I don't see anywhere at all where offense should have been taken in regards to what you said.

Seemed like a helpful and perfectly well intended response. I think people these days are in the habit of thinking they can pick up on what they perceive as people's "tone" or "intention" when reading responses on the internet.

Usually when humor is involved u will see a 😂 or a lol inserted. All good. Some stuff u read and some u just skip over. Keep Jeepin. Over and out of here🍺🍺

Reactions: Speartip
I'm confused as well. I am reading through this now and I don't see anywhere at all where offense should have been taken in regards to what you said.

Seemed like a helpful and perfectly well intended response. I think people these days are in the habit of thinking they can pick up on what they perceive as people's "tone" or "intention" when reading responses on the internet.
Maybe you should re read post #8 . I agree there is a problem with communicating through text. And, if he meant no sarcasm, it didn’t come off that way.

Reactions: BigAL07
zzzzz-pretend.jpeg