Is this a good buy?

Innovator

Would you but this jk 2013 Rubicon 73,000miles 6 cylinder $26,000

2013 jeep rubicon.jpg

Based on Kelly Blue Book value of being in good condition and a standard Rubicon edition, trade in value says anywhere from $19,500 to $21,500. $26,000 seems a bit steep to me but I know the prices of used Jeeps aren’t cheap to begin with. I would guess that the price is at the very top and my be able to negotiate down.
Good luck in your search!!

Reactions: Innovator
With a KBB value noted above, how much do you estimate the costs of the upgrades & add-ons to be?
What is the market for Jeeps where you are in NC? Are you in a rural part of the state or in Raleigh or Charlotte markets where Jeeps are a dime a dozen?
It's obviously set up for off-road, so what's the underside look like? Most street departments and the NC DOT don't use salt here, they use a brine mixture that doesn't show up as obviously as pure road salt, but can be just as damaging if not managed after a storm. If it's in the coastal regions of NC, beach sand can also take a toll.

It is a looker, though.

Reactions: TROY66/68
I hate that brine mixture, they use it on our highways and in town here. My deep blue JK turns into white in the winter. Resale of JKs are insanely high here. Take your time, check other markets. Good luck.

With a KBB value noted above, how much do you estimate the costs of the upgrades & add-ons to be?
What is the market for Jeeps where you are in NC? Are you in a rural part of the state or in Raleigh or Charlotte markets where Jeeps are a dime a dozen?
It's obviously set up for off-road, so what's the underside look like? Most street departments and the NC DOT don't use salt here, they use a brine mixture that doesn't show up as obviously as pure road salt, but can be just as damaging if not managed after a storm. If it's in the coastal regions of NC, beach sand can also take a toll.

It is a looker, though.
I'm in Western NC way up in the mountains. The underside looks good and it rides well. It does have 1 bumpstop broken (inside front coil).Teraflex lift & shocks(9550) NItto tires I belive Poison Spider bumpers

20201007_154816.jpg

20201007_155546.jpg

Based on Kelly Blue Book value of being in good condition and a standard Rubicon edition, trade in value says anywhere from $19,500 to $21,500. $26,000 seems a bit steep to me but I know the prices of used Jeeps aren’t cheap to begin with. I would guess that the price is at the very top and my be able to negotiate down.
Good luck in your search!!
trade in not resale... and all the add ons are not in the blue book. can't build that jeep like it is for 20k

Reactions: BLACKJKU