WTB: Interior Door Pull Trim Bolt/Screw

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTMnBHM

I’m in search of the bolt/screw that is on the interior door pull trim. Circled in the pic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
85912DD1-0CBE-4C28-A997-34819FBD5270.jpeg

It's nothing special, probably metric. Just take one to a Hardware store and match it up.

Reactions: mrjp
It's nothing special, probably metric. Just take one to a Hardware store and match it up.
i tried that. They are pretty wide coarse threads just meant to grab the plastic. Everything I find is fine threaded and the thread width is too small. I may just end up getting the right size head, cut off the threads and gorilla glue them into place.

i tried that. They are pretty wide coarse threads just meant to grab the plastic. Everything I find is fine threaded and the thread width is too small. I may just end up getting the right size head, cut off the threads and gorilla glue them into place.

Dealer couldn't find a P/N for you?

Dealer couldn't find a P/N for you?
That’s the next step before I go with glueing in heads. I also need some screws for a factory radio bracket. Previous owner installed a double din radio and removed the bracket instead of just cutting it. Now the whole dash is loose and it drives me nuts. I found a bracket on eBay but will need the screw that goes through the dash cubby into the bracket. I’m going to be installing a Stinger Heigh10 head unit once I get all the stock hardware.

Reactions: Vman
That’s the next step before I go with glueing in heads. I also need some screws for a factory radio bracket. Previous owner installed a double din radio and removed the bracket instead of just cutting it. Now the whole dash is loose and it drives me nuts. I found a bracket on eBay but will need the screw that goes through the dash cubby into the bracket. I’m going to be installing a Stinger Heigh10 head unit once I get all the stock hardware.

I hear ya. It's those annoying little things that get ya. I ended up buying more than one piece of interior trim myself.

The Heigh10 seems to be real popular and I've thought about getting one myself. Just haven't been able to justify it to myself with the Alpine that's already in there. Other than it being wired wrong for bluetooth phone calls when I got it it's been pretty good.

Reactions: DTMnBHM
Status
Not open for further replies.