In with both feet!

Jumblejeep

Hello all, New owner here!

If you had asked me a year ago I would have been amazed to learn I would become a Jeep owner, let alone someone who was to buy a Sahara Unlimited and transform it into a beast.
I flew to Cape Town South Africa from London, England at Christmas 2020 just for a couple of weeks holiday, and then got stuck due to Covid restrictions. After a month of driving a VW Polo hire car I decided to buy a 4x4 like everyone else owns here and shortlisted a Wrangler from a choice of LR Disco, LR Defender, Jeep or Toyota Fortuner/Hilux.
But there's something a little frumpy about a vanilla Jeep, and so within a further month I had selected a group of upgrades and made it into something that suited my taste and the environment here. I love it....

Hello all, New owner here!

If you had asked me a year ago I would have been amazed to learn I would become a Jeep owner, let alone someone who was to buy a Sahara Unlimited and transform it into a beast.
I flew to Cape Town South Africa from London, England at Christmas 2020 just for a couple of weeks holiday, and then got stuck due to Covid restrictions. After a month of driving a VW Polo hire car I decided to buy a 4x4 like everyone else owns here and shortlisted a Wrangler from a choice of LR Disco, LR Defender, Jeep or Toyota Fortuner/Hilux.
But there's something a little frumpy about a vanilla Jeep, and so within a further month I had selected a group of upgrades and made it into something that suited my taste and the environment here. I love it....
46F5FE3A-F28B-464C-9EC8-851DDD98C513.jpeg

Reactions: mrjp