Improving steering and overall drive

SilverJeepDeem

I have a 2013 JK i wanna improve my steering and overall driving experience i have 17inch rims 33inch tires ….what should i buy to make the ride smoother

I’ll try that…around what should the pressure be ?

Best thing to do is just lower yours about 5psi and drive it and see if it's enough for a better ride, if not do another 5 psi. Now the only problem about lowering your pressure to much your TPMS is going to tell you that it doesn't like that pressure. Then you'll need to get something like JScan to reset your TPMS or delete it. I think most of us prefer to delete it, I did.

Reactions: mrjp
Best thing to do is just lower yours about 5psi and drive it and see if it's enough for a better ride, if not do another 5 psi. Now the only problem about lowering your pressure to much your TPMS is going to tell you that it doesn't like that pressure. Then you'll need to get something like JScan to reset your TPMS or delete it. I think most of us prefer to delete it, I did.
Lowered it to 30psi feel way better thanks

I have a 2013 JK i wanna improve my steering and overall driving experience i have 17inch rims 33inch tires ….what should i buy to make the ride smoother

Do you have a lift? That's a big part of the equation.

I installed a full PSC kit (without hydro assist) on 35's and the steering is amazing. Of course this assumes that all of your ball joints, track bar, drag link, sway bar links, etc are all working correctly.

Also don't overlook the lower steering intermediate shaft that attaches directly to your steering box. Mine had a hole in the boot which seized it up from moving and one of the Ujoints was extremely stiff in one direction of movement. That sucker isn't cheap, either.

Reactions: mrjp