I’m back with a 2018 JKR

TheArcticFox

Supporting Member
I couldn’t stay away forever. After searching through the trashed rust buckets in Florida I headed west and found a pristine 2018 JKR automatic (for the wife 😔) and 4.10’s from the factory.
2D5DC483-A71A-436B-8C83-6128E9F347C0.jpeg

1A18D6B5-6668-4309-8C2A-D6AE980E8187.jpeg

328B38EF-2494-4D00-B6DF-26D666C737E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: OldJeeps and mrjp
I actually had to put in a location when I was signing up for this forum. I travel for work and frequent the west however home is technically still Indiana near ft Wayne.

I actually had to put in a location when I was signing up for this forum. I travel for work and frequent the west however home is technically still Indiana near ft Wayne.

Ok now I understand, I go to Menards and Rural King other than that I try to stay away from the Fort. Worked there to many years and don't care much for it.

Ok now I understand, I go to Menards and Rural King other than that I try to stay away from the Fort. Worked there to many years and don't care much for it.

My father was from Fort Wayne, my mother from Hartford City. They left Indiana for California in 1953.

Nevertheless, welcome to the board!

Reactions: BLACKJKU