How do I turn off halo lights?

wolfpacksully

New to the Wranger world (2015 Sahara). Took the dogs out before work this am and there was a green glow from the front of my JK. I didn't know it had halo lights and am not sure how they were turned on. I can't turn them off! I guess they aren't drawing too much voltage since the Jeep started right up. It is outside in the parking lot all aglow as I wait for school day to end so I can continue to poke around. I did find that LED-05B065 was a Bluetooth connection option. I assume they work with an app. Thoughts? Thank you!!

Sully

a957704d-9c62-4e6b-a477-75351635dd06-jpeg.jpg

You need to trace the wires and see how the halo lights are wired. One of the wires will be for the halo and the person that installed them could have installed them in many ways (i.e. wiring them to the parking lights, to a hidden switch, etc.).

Download BLEDIM2 from your app store. It's a "universal" Bluetooth light controller. It's free. Might be able to pair your phone with your lights and not cut wires?

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07
Screwdriver.
My personal opinion, but halo lights are right up there with the angry bird grilles as far as appearance & functionality (or lack thereof).

Reactions: mrjp
Screwdriver.
My personal opinion, but halo lights are right up there with the angry bird grilles as far as appearance & functionality (or lack thereof).
Halo lights if set up properly serve as a daytime
running light .

To the OP.
Properly set up . There will be your standard 3 prong
harness . There will also be an additional 1 or 2 wires.
Depending if halo works with turn signal as well.
Will assume for the moment you have one additional
wire. It should be wired into fuse box under the hood if
done correctly . To a power source that is only on when
engine runnIng..
It's possible PO hooked directly to battery, wrong.
Or wired it to an always on power source in the fuse
box.. Also wrong .
If you have day time runnng lights and they are on with
halo's this is also incorrect set up.
Use JSCAN to go in and turn off the factory daytime
running lights . As when halo's wired correctly become
DRL.
Headlights will function normally.ie. only on when
turned on .
As far as RGB color goes follow @JeepJeezy asvise
and that should hopefully enable you to control
color etc.