Help with Sunpie Halo RGB headlights

Missmelaniev88

Supporting Member
I purchased Sunpie RGB halo headlights. Suppose to be plug and play. I installed them per instructions and I can't get the halo rings to light up. Even when I try to setup the Bluetooth with the app it doesn't show any available devices to Bluetooth to. Anyone familiar with these headlights? I'm installing them on a 2010 wrangler.

Sounds pretty stupid, but I had an issue w/ my Sunpie lights where the wiring was reversed... the black was + and the red was -.
So, have you tried to reverse the polarity of the connection to the halos & see if they light up?

I purchased Sunpie RGB halo headlights. Suppose to be plug and play. I installed them per instructions and I can't get the halo rings to light up. Even when I try to setup the Bluetooth with the app it doesn't show any available devices to Bluetooth to. Anyone familiar with these headlights? I'm installing them on a 2010 wrangler.
With Halo's have to run powered wire to fuse box that is located under the hood.
If Halo is equipped with turn signals there will be another wire to hook up to turn signal ..
Generally how it's done . So not quite plug & play
The following video explains .
On a side note it seems not a good idea to turn colour of Halo to blue .
Multiple reasons police use red & blue for visibility and colour blindness etc . A lesser known fact
is blue signifies firearms in vehicle . Cops will ticket You for running a blue Halo.

Last edited:
With Halo's have to run powered wire to fuse box that is located under the hood.
If Halo is equipped with turn signals there will be another wire to hook up to turn signal ..
Generally how it's done . So not quite plug & play
The following video explains .
On a side note it seems not a good idea to turn colour of Halo to blue .
Multiple reasons police use red & blue for visibility and colour blindness etc . A lesser known fact
is blue signifies firearms in vehicle . Cops will ticket You for running a blue Halo.

I guess I would be safe with blue halos, there is always a firearm in my OllllllO.

Reactions: mrjp
I guess I would be safe with blue halos, there is always a firearm in my OllllllO.
We’re not allowed to do that in Canada .Other than rifles during hunting season anything else that’s legal you literally cannot deviate from path between home & firing range . But you carrying a gun in your Jeep is your own business .