HELP with electrical problem 2008 JK.

JK4X4JEEP

08 JKU- ok I’ll try to describe what’s going on to my best:
I turn on my JK - the wiper blades turn on but none of the controls on the steering column work (Lights, Horn, wiper blades controls) also none of the gauges work on the instrument panel (oil, water temp, RPM, no lights either on the instrument panel) the headlamps turn on when you start the engine but you can’t control them like high beam or blinkers. One more thing when pressing the brake pedal feels like their not working either, you can’t take it out of park (transmission) I think I got everything, I checked fuses, no idiot lights turn on when you turn the key on, all I can say is help. I hate taking it to mechanics, I usually work on my JK

First thing to do when having electrical problems is to clean the battery clamps, inspect the battery cables. Clean all the grounds you can find including the battery ground at the engine. I even ran a ground wire from the neg battery clamp to the alternator case.

Mine did this except sometimes it wouldn’t start. Turned out to be a dead key fob battery. Sounds weird but that fixed it.

08 JKU- ok I’ll try to describe what’s going on to my best:
I turn on my JK - the wiper blades turn on but none of the controls on the steering column work (Lights, Horn, wiper blades controls) also none of the gauges work on the instrument panel (oil, water temp, RPM, no lights either on the instrument panel) the headlamps turn on when you start the engine but you can’t control them like high beam or blinkers. One more thing when pressing the brake pedal feels like their not working either, you can’t take it out of park (transmission) I think I got everything, I checked fuses, no idiot lights turn on when you turn the key on, all I can say is help. I hate taking it to mechanics, I usually work on my JK
Same stuff on my '07. Had 3 separate faults on the TIPM. Had it repaired by Mak's TIPM repair in Cali. Now have trans code only has reverse and 2nd gear. Battery died overnight. New starter, new alternator, new battery... Now it's just dead-- nothing. '07 and'08 are junk from what I gather. I want a sure fix and finding nothing