Hello from northern Arizona!

NomadSSFFlood

Hey guys, new to the site but have been building race cars for most of my life, Im 30 years old and just bought my first jk for my birthday, I’ve had a few yj’s but this is my first jk. I’ve been on forums before and really missed it so any way just wanted to say hey, I’m looking forward on the build and hitting the trails. Peace,
67A5CE32-BF7F-42D0-977B-FE96871936A0.jpeg

hello from Michigan!! what kind of grill is that? do you get a lot of haters for that? I like it,,

Attachments

• amberfogs.HEIC
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 147
Welcome, Jeep looks good!! Looks like it was being towed

thanks man, I love wranglers, this is my third one, I’ve always owned YJ’s. I love this thing for sure. I just ordered a Stinger bumper, Sliders, stubby fenders and a 4 inch lift. I love living out here in the desert. So many trails.

And yea the previous owner babied this thing, I really was going to remove this tow bar and trash it.

Reactions: mrjp
Good looking ride and welcome.
I really was going to remove this tow bar and trash it.
I think you may have to in order to install the new bumper and winch. Even if you weren't going down that road, it is just added weight and reduced clearance under the bumper if you're not going to flat tow it.

Don't trash it, put it on this site for sale- someone will snatch it up.

I'm from SoCal originally and I really like Kingman- been there a few times.

Last edited:
Good looking ride and welcome.

I think you may have to in order to install the new bumper and winch. Even if you weren't going down that road, it is just added weight and reduced clearance under the bumper if you're not going to flat tow it.

Don't trash it, put it on this site for sale- someone will snatch it up.

I'm from SoCal originally and I really like Kingman- been there a few times.
For sure, as long as someone can use it I’m happy for someone to just pay the shipping. I actually just applied to a local jeep club. The summers on its way and I cannot wait to spend the weekend on the trails

Reactions: mrjp