Headlights on when unlocking. How to enable?

Nubylishious

I have a 2008 JKU Sahara, and the change oil message kept coming up even thought the oil was changed a month ago and was in good condition and filled still. So I went to reset the message by following the manual's direction.
Turned the key ON and pressed the gas pedal down three times. I did do this twice since I think I did it with wrong the first time.
Now comes my question, when I used to press the unlock button, the headlights would turn on. But now they don't. Not sure if I accidentally disabled the feature but I cannot figure out how to turn it back on. The only thing the manual talks about is to enable or disable the flashing lights what LOCKING. But I cannot find anything about the enabling the headlights when UNLOCKING.

Download the JScan app, get you a bluetooth OBDII reader, then change it to whatever you want PLUS many many more things. Tire size, all the different times lights and horn sound, read and clear error codes, even program a spare key!

Download the JScan app, get you a bluetooth OBDII reader, then change it to whatever you want PLUS many many more things. Tire size, all the different times lights and horn sound, read and clear error codes, even program a spare key!
All together costed roughly $60 purchasing the license through JSCAN and a bluetooth/wifi dongle compatible. The 'adaptation' under 'vehicle user settings' is called 'illuminated approach time' somehow was reset to 0 seconds. I toggled it to factory spec of 90 seconds and it worked like a charm. Thank you for the recommendation.