Greetings & Salutations

JerryD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporting Member
Hi everyone - I've been on Chris' TJ site off and on for a while but hadn't been on it in a while. As soon as I saw he had a JK forum I came over here and became a supporting member without even registering as a free user first. The TJ site is great and I hope this one is just as good.

I've been a JK owner for about 8 or 9 years now, on my 3rd one. I've had a few CJ's, a YJ, an XJ, a WJ, 3 KJ's as well as a KL (wife's). I haven't found a TJ Unlimited I like yet, but if I find a cool FSJ I may have to supersize me. :)

My current JK is a 2dr Mojave Sand sport. These are the mods:
  • AEV Front & Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier
  • AEV 2.5" Dual Sport Lift
  • AEV Black Pintler Wheels w/35” Nitto Grappler’s
  • Warn VR10s Winch
  • JW Speaker LED Headlights & Tail lights
  • Tuffy security console w/Cobra 29LX
  • Yaesu FTM-400XDR
  • Fun Button
Most of these were done when my friend owned it. I bought this in Feb of 2019. Here's a pic the day after we bought it driving it back from Georgia. I think this was in Indiana. I don't have any pictures of me out on the trail with it. I need better friends. :)

day1.jpg

Absolutely lover it! Mojave Sand is very close to Gobi, which is my favorite JK color. Yours looks fantastic too, with this black Pintlers and AEV bumpers.

You've definitely done that thing up exactly how I would have done it up myself.

Are those retractable side steps?

Also, here's to hoping this site turns out like the TJ Forum. That site has the best bunch of people, so it's nice to see some of them coming over here as well!

Thanks guys. Yeah, the steps are retractable and my 5'3" wife really likes them. Heck, I like them. :) Not much of a rock crawler, so I don't expect to have much issue with them. :)

Very cool, what did those steps run you? I hear you too, I'm not much of a rock crawler either.