Front/Rear Mudflap Recommendations

hgraf

Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone has recommendations for front and rear mudflaps. I recently made some modifications to my Jeep, and since then the sides of my vehicle get sprayed with debris any time it rains or snows.

I'm looking for removable front and rear mudflaps, such that I can easily take them off for off-roading so there will be no fitment issues. I saw Teraflex sells removable mudflaps, but I believe they are only made for the rear. The link to their product is below.

For context, I am running 13.5" wide tires with a decent amount of backspacing. Additionally, I installed thinner fender flares. Given these changes, my tires are about 4 inches wider than my fender flares.

If anyone has recommendations for front and rear removable mudflaps that would be wide enough given my current tire/fender flare situation, I would greatly appreciate the advice!

Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone has recommendations for front and rear mudflaps. I recently made some modifications to my Jeep, and since then the sides of my vehicle get sprayed with debris any time it rains or snows.

I'm looking for removable front and rear mudflaps, such that I can easily take them off for off-roading so there will be no fitment issues. I saw Teraflex sells removable mudflaps, but I believe they are only made for the rear. The link to their product is below.
[/URL]

For context, I am running 13.5" wide tires with a decent amount of backspacing. Additionally, I installed thinner fender flares. Given these changes, my tires are about 4 inches wider than my fender flares.

If anyone has recommendations for front and rear removable mudflaps that would be wide enough given my current tire/fender flare situation, I would greatly appreciate the advice!
The Teraflex rear is the only removable one I’m aware of.
They have 2 diff versions .
Did a bunch of research into this myself a few months ago.
I’m only sticking out 1 1/2”
past the stock flares . I hear you about the spray onto doors etc .
The only thing I’ve come up with is a custom fit for the front . Short so doesn’t get hung up while wheeling and attached to the flare. It would help a bit but when you turn it’s still going to kick up spray .
I haven’t done anything yet still thinking about it . It’s a bit of a conundrum . Sorry this prob doesn’t help much .

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I'm still in the process of designing a set of 'stubby flaps' for our '15.
I don't have near the tire/wheel combo you have, so I can make mine a lot smaller.
I'm also not apt to be jumping any boulders or stumps with this; I'll save that for the TJ, which just got a set of factory rear flaps added last month.