"Formal" TJ owner that needs more Jeep material

Tj Starting

My TJ was recently in a accident. So I'm currently Jeepless.(šŸ˜­) Who knows, may one day be a JK owner, though I doubt it. But who knows! I really like offroad inspiration of any kind. Nice job on the new forum! @Chris

Reactions: DrDmoney
Another familiar face, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about your TJ. I go back and forth with the TJ and JK. To be totally honest, I would really like to own one of each.

Being a TJ fanatic, the JK was hard to take 10 years ago when it came out in 2007.
It took a while, then I got tired of off roading and so now I own one JK with 3.6L.
Buy a JK with 3.6 engine and you will never look back.

My biggest gripe about the JK is the fender flares. I call it "fat Elvis" because the fender flares are just so atrocious. You do get used to them, I'll admit. However, it takes a while. I wish there was a stock looking fender flare that didn't require any modification to fit, but slimmed the look down a bit. They are just so, so big, and so plastic!

My biggest gripe about the JK is the fender flares. I call it "fat Elvis" because the fender flares are just so atrocious. You do get used to them, I'll admit. However, it takes a while. I wish there was a stock looking fender flare that didn't require any modification to fit, but slimmed the look down a bit. They are just so, so big, and so plastic!
That's why you get the Mopar Highline fenders and color match Chris....duh!!! :ROFLMAO: šŸ˜

Reactions: DrDmoney