Fog light wiring harness

Meyellynty

Hi, does anyone know if my 09 Jeep X has the connections for fog lights if it was not originally equipped with fog lights? Looking to upgrade my bumpers and the front I’m looking at has fog lights built in.
Thanks

does the stick for your lights have the option to turn them on? I have a 09 Rubicon and to turn the fog lights I pull out to turn them on at the same time I rotate to turn parking lights on.

I seem to remember that there were a couple options for this switch and if yours doesn't have it then I highly doubt the wiring is going to be there. The lights in a JK are controlled by the computer.

That being said it wouldn't be too hard to wire up fog lights with a switch in the cab.

does the stick for your lights have the option to turn them on? I have a 09 Rubicon and to turn the fog lights I pull out to turn them on at the same time I rotate to turn parking lights on.

I seem to remember that there were a couple options for this switch and if yours doesn't have it then I highly doubt the wiring is going to be there. The lights in a JK are controlled by the computer.

That being said it wouldn't be too hard to wire up fog lights with a switch in the cab.
Awesome, thank you. I don’t have that option on the headlight switch so it looks like it will be a switch in the cab