Flag pole and mount

Interesting, I'd like to know as well since I've been wanting to get a Blue Lives Matter flag myself.

I believe that flying a flag off of your vehicle and the wear & tear which come with th style of flying the flag are actually considered disrespectful to the flag and are not condoned by the official US Flag Code.

“The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.”

Reactions: mrjp and MacGuyver
I believe that flying a flag off of your vehicle and the wear & tear which come with th style of flying the flag are actually considered disrespectful to the flag and are not condoned by the official US Flag Code.

“The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.”
The flags I see on vehicles tend to be pretty torn. I don't know if the owners think it looks 'cooler' that way or like if came from war or some bs, or if they just don't care. Makes me sick. Flags are not designed for this application.

Reactions: mrjp
And please remember the Flag of the United States (its actual formal name), is to be flown above or higher than any other flags around it. Do not fly another flag above the Flag of the United States on the same staff as I witnessed several weeks ago on a lot of boats...
This public service announcement brought to you by the Unites States Navy. I've folded many a flag and presented a few to widows; and I'm the proud owner of a flag presented to me after it was flown over the USS Arizona Memorial. I also have an 6'x10' 48-star flag that was flown at my grandfather's funeral and draped his coffin.

Reactions: mrjp and Largehit71