First mods (of many to come šŸ‘šŸ¼)

Maximus

JK Enthusiast
Had it for maybe a month now and have already begun the process. Flowmaster Super 10 Series muffler, Kentrol license plate relocation bracket, Mopar license plate delete plug, Smittybilt XRC fender flares, Vertical Driven Parts front bumper stubby ends. Nothing HUGE yet but removing the running boards and the fenders / stubby ends made a big deference šŸ‘šŸ¼

DFD3105F-DB57-4BDC-A974-F4F86CA6A440.jpeg

6C96A54E-CE15-48AA-B2EB-1DE0A89DC119.jpeg

851EFA65-A419-4AF8-9593-8D27311267DC.jpeg

1238DD3C-57B7-45A1-9438-9D29652A4DE7.jpeg

Thank you man!! I likes!!
Yeah me too....really happy with it (resonator was removed by the previous owner). Itā€™s funny because whenever Iā€™m coming up on somebody walking, they turn around to see whatā€™s coming when they hear me and are probably surprised that itā€™s a Jeep....lol šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: Chris
They are already fighting me and its stock!!! Rocker arm replacement and a cam... took them 3 weeks so far! Still dont have my jeep back šŸ˜«šŸ˜­

They are already fighting me and its stock!!! Rocker arm replacement and a cam... took them 3 weeks so far! Still dont have my jeep back šŸ˜«šŸ˜­
If it makes you feel any better, I had a license plate bracket ordered from the dealership. When it came in the next week, I was told there was no hardware that came with it. A) why didnā€™t they have those nuts / bolts in stock or B. somebody forgot to order them with my bracket.They just called me yesterday almost 2 MONTHS LATER that they have everything. Sorry fellas not buying it and Iā€™m not waiting around by the phone for you to NOT do your job....I got a different bracket and installed it.

Reactions: FloridaMan