First JKU for me 2012

N2BFW1BAMF

I just bought a 2012 JKU from Carvana. It has 97k miles and is supposed to be in great shape for $23,550. What are some things I should look at in particular when they deliver it to me?

I just bought a 2012 JKU from Carvana. It has 97k miles and is supposed to be in great shape for $23,550. What are some things I should look at in particular when they deliver it to me?

Welcome

First thing I would do is to check all the fluids and if they haven't all been changed do it so that you have a good starting point for service.

Next thing to do is to hide your Credit Card because it'll get maxed out in no time.

Then if you happen to find your Credit Card and spend money just keep showing us pictures on this Thread you started, it'll be like the never ending story.

A picture of it being unloaded would be a good start, have never seen one delivered from Carvana.

I would look underneath at the frame rails for rust and just general condition under there. Funny i used to look at the top side of cars but always want to see the underside of a Jeep.

Reactions: Vman and mrjp
I would look underneath at the frame rails for rust and just general condition under there. Funny i used to look at the top side of cars but always want to see the underside of a Jeep.
Funny, got my Jeep about a month ago. I walked around it, opened the doors, then crawled under it. Both my teenage girls ask “Dad what are you doing crawling underneath the Jeep?” My response “can tell more looking underneath it then anywhere else, need to see what kind of shape it is, and where it has been”

Welcome

First thing I would do is to check all the fluids and if they haven't all been changed do it so that you have a good starting point for service.

Next thing to do is to hide your Credit Card because it'll get maxed out in no time.

Then if you happen to find your Credit Card and spend money just keep showing us pictures on this Thread you started, it'll be like the never ending story.

A picture of it being unloaded would be a good start, have never seen one delivered from Carvana.
This is great advice. Also I would go thru the braking system with a flush of the fluid. Its always nice to be able to stop. And Welcome you have found a great forum here with some great people (y)

This thread is worthless without pics

Reactions: BLACKJKU