First few mods

Agenthalo

So.... I decided it was time for some nerf bars. also decided it was due time for some forward lighting. I'm a fan of quadratec so thats where i got them, rockers are Smittybuilt.
20200415_101433.jpg

will be posting the install on the lights, quadratecs auxillary lighting wiring harness was weird, but i modified it a tad, to make it easier to add to my switch pod. youll likely see the how to within the next week. have a cold air intake and tuner coming tomorrow, so im going to put the post off until i can make some in depth guides. see you all at night!!
20200414_185321.jpg

Reactions: BLACKJKU and Chris
I look forward to hearing more. Now go spend that "stimulus" money on some Jeep mods (assuming you're getting one) ;)

I have the same bars on mine, they are sure some heavy duty ones. Where did you get the eye brows under the light bar on the windshield?

Reactions: Edward Trujillo
I have the same bars on mine, they are sure some heavy duty ones. Where did you get the eye brows under the light bar on the windshield?
That picture was taken timely, lol. The snow melted ever so perfectly! What im suprised about though, is that the hood bar didnt really get in the way of my spray nozzles. I was greatful. I have some peeves about quadratecs product, but i modified it to work out for me.

Reactions: Chris and BLACKJKU