Car Keys Express

Cobriscus

Supporting Member
Hey guys,

One topic that comes up a lot on these forums is keys/keyfobs. For reasons that have to be a cousin to losing socks in the dryer, those of us who buy used Jeeps often only end up with one set of keys for our rigs. I was at Sam's Club today and there was a mobile key company (Car Keys Express) out front cutting and programming keys for customers. Bought a new key for my Jeep and they cut and programmed it right there on the spot. $159.00 + Tax.

It looks and functions just like the original; lock, unlock, remote start, panic. I have been using the key all day today and there are no issues with starting or any warning lamps.

https://carkeysexpress.com/

Reactions: Chris
Here are the keys side by side (new on left), just in case anyone was curious.

IMG_5595.jpg

Reactions: Danarch
I’ve been wondering what the cost is. I bought a key and programmed, but not able to remote start it or lock/unlock with the buttons. It will start and the run, so it turns off the security system. I’ve thought about trying to program it again, but I understand there is a limit on number of keys and I’ve tried a couple of times. I am not sure if reprogramming the same key takes up a spot.