Bowless soft top help

Lantz

I just bought a 14 jku Sahara. I has a fast back bowless soft top only but originally equipped with a hard top when new. I cant identify the manufacturer and it doesn't use the factory hold downs at the windshield. It's got steel plates bolted to the roll bar and incant seem to find a way to open it up or fold it down. Could use some help?

Sorry guys I've been out of pocket since I posted. When you open the tailgate you have unscrew a hand/wing nut on either side to unzip the back , take out the bar that goes across the back at the tailgate and roll it up, but there is nothing to secure it when you roll it up. The top has a front section but its bolted down to the roll bar on either side of the driver and passenger front. Then there is another bar bolted at the seem (see pic with arrow) also at that point on either side is a loop. Then there is another bar above the back of the rear seat and 2 bars that come down from that one to the body holding the front of the triangle windows. Hope that helps some, let me know and thanks guys

20191014_173834.jpg

20191014_173943.jpg

20191014_173643.jpg

20191014_173717.jpg