Before and after pictures

jarviss88

replaced the stock fenders with rough country tubular fender flares
replaced the bumper with the barricade trail force HD front bumper (still need to replace the back)
added the smittybilt gen2 x20 12,000 lb winch (already pulled a bunch of deadfall lodgepole pine up a hill)

ordered the DV8 slanted hardtop roof but it was delivered damaged (broken glass) had to reject the shipment. :(

no good pictures but these will have to do. LOL
(oh, the buffalo skull is not attached, i just put that up there to see what it would look like) LOL

before0.jpg

before1.jpg

after.jpg

also added the alpine ilx w650 stereo and speaker upgrades.

forgot to mention the added Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System from MagnaFlow

forgot the ultra amageddon wheels and dick cepek "trail country exp" with the 2.5" rough country lift. (i think)

You forgot to add you hit a Bull on the way home today, and found out your bumper is pretty strong. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp
We try to get a buffalo every year... fill the freezer for the whole year. This is the little skull. Lol. There's a bigger one!!
When you try to get your buffalo, do you pop up the yellow tab in the JK
download.jpg
fuse box to disable the air bags? or the conventional way with a rifle, my guess a 338 or a 375 H&H? I was giving and ate a lot of muskoxen many years ago, definitely needed a good set of choppers.

When you try to get your buffalo, do you pop up the yellow tab in the JKView attachment 117357 fuse box to disable the air bags? or the conventional way with a rifle, my guess a 338 or a 375 H&H? I was giving and ate a lot of muskoxen many years ago, definitely needed a good set of choppers.

300 winmag but I don't like to post about it in forums as it generally starts a big hunting - non hunting, gun - non gun fight that eventuality turns political. Lol. It sucks.

My jeep is my daily get around and I usually forget to wash it. It's not pretty, but it does the trick.

Reactions: mrjp and TROY66/68
replaced the bumper with the barricade trail force HD front bumper (still need to replace the back)
added the smittybilt gen2 x20 12,000 lb winch (already pulled a bunch of deadfall lodgepole pine up a hill)

ordered the DV8 slanted hardtop roof but it was delivered damaged (broken glass) had to reject the shipment. :(

(oh, the buffalo skull is not attached, i just put that up there to see what it would look like) LOL

View attachment 117354

View attachment 117355

View attachment 117356

View attachment 117354

View attachment 117355

View attachment 117356
Looks pretty sweet!

Reactions: jarviss88