As I wait for my lift (thanks COVID)

Thanks to covid 19 I have now been waiting for my lift kit for 4 months. During that time I have at least been able to do a few more mods to the jeep.

Mods consist of Genesis Offroad dual batteries with Odyssey Extreme batteries, Team Tech Offroad hood struts, Rockin LED under hood lights with switch mounted by latch in grille support, a oil catch can and just did a hidden button for my garage door so dont have to lock up my clicker with doors off anymore.

Hopefully here soon my lift kit will be ready so I can enjoy my new tires that have been sitting in garage for what seems like forever now.

20210111_150259.jpg

20210126_143612.jpg

20210127_163108.jpg

20210118_154131.jpg

20210201_142903.jpg

20210201_142645.jpg

Nice! I have a few of those mods on my "To Do List".

Thanks. Yea there's always more on the to-do list. The battery setup was the big expensive one and wasn't planning on doing it so soon but when I came back from vacation to a dead battery figured might as well pull the trigger then versus buying just another normal battery.

Thanks. Yea there's always more on the to-do list. The battery setup was the big expensive one and wasn't planning on doing it so soon but when I came back from vacation to a dead battery figured might as well pull the trigger then versus buying just another normal battery.

Lol, I'm the opposite. I bought the kit already. Now I'm sitting here waiting for my battery to die!

Last edited:
How much did the battery run you into?

What lift are you waiting for? 4 months is nuts, but I guess a lot of crap is backordered these days.

Good lord! That’s absolutely insane 😮
You would think they would listen to people (almost every one of their social post has comments complaining) and make some changes. They claim their lead time is because the racks are "custom", but they really aren't.

Still can't wait to get mine though. 😁 Pretty much everything I need to build out my jeep is on backorder right now...dang corona!

You would think they would listen to people (almost every one of their social post has comments complaining) and make some changes. They claim their lead time is because the racks are "custom", but they really aren't.

Still can't wait to get mine though. 😁 Pretty much everything I need to build out my jeep is on backorder right now...dang corona!

Yea I ordered fenders at jeep invasion and still haven't got them. That was 6 months ago

Yea I ordered fenders at jeep invasion and still haven't got them. That was 6 months ago. Well I got them but ups trashed them and waiting on replacement

That's what I was thinking too. COVID-19 has become an excuse for laziness if you ask me. I mean how hard can it be to make their racks, honestly? Are they made in the U.S.?

Somehow I've managed to avoid all the delays with Jeep stuff, I guess I'm just lucky.

That's what I was thinking too. COVID-19 has become an excuse for laziness if you ask me. I mean how hard can it be to make their racks, honestly? Are they made in the U.S.?

Somehow I've managed to avoid all the delays with Jeep stuff, I guess I'm just lucky.
I agree, people are sure milking it and using it as a excuse.
They are made in USA (Colorado). They really aren't hard to make by the looks of it. Front hoop, rack basket, and rear bar. Then the brackets. The brackets and rear bar are the same for JK and JKU so they should have a ton of these on shelves. The front hoop, there are only three styles, you could have these on shelves too. The basket is the only thing that changes because of the different lengths. I really think they are just afraid to make something and someone back out and then they would have product sitting there, but that would streamline their delivery times. They also charge you 500 if you cancel your order, no ifs, ands, or buts. Kinda crazy, but they apparently are the best and I do think the style i got will look killer. I thought about going with Rebels Halo 2.0, but the weight capacity, surface area, and drilling the top swayed me away.