Are Teraflex 9550 shocks a good choice?

Johnelway

I have a 2014 Sahara with a 2 inch lift and drive on road only, went to the 4WD store and they recommended these as one of the smoothest.

Haven't used them so I can't comment on how they ride, but I can tell you that of the Fox, Bilstein 5100, OME Nitro Sports, and Rancho RS5000X shocks, the Ranchos ride the best of the bunch, hands down.

You have to be careful of those stores, because usually they just want to sell you whatever they have in stock, or whatever they'll make the most money (commission) on selling.

I have a 2014 Sahara with a 2 inch lift and drive on road only, went to the 4WD store and they recommended these as one of the smoothest.
I just put a 2.5 inch Terraflex suspension system on my 2017 Wrangler. Very smooth ride on the road and I like it. Before on bottom and after up top.

20200110_164514.jpg

Reactions: Chris
I also have these shocks on my 2016 JK. Rides much better than I expected. Suspension has been on the Jeep since new ~14k miles, but I’ve only owned the Jeep for about 700 miles. My last Jeep was a 79 cj7, so pretty much anything will be better, however I would buy these again.

Reactions: Chris