Anyone reupholster their seats in leather?

You won't be disappointed. Those things are better than factory, and you can customize them too.

Dealers use that brand to install leather on vehicles that didn't have the option from the factory. It's a very well known and very reputable brand.

Reactions: se7enack
I got S-Leather (simulated) from Iggee and they were pretty good. Katzkin's are awesome, but they generally only sell to intstallers - not end users. The Iggee's are pretty good. They sell on eBay as well as on thier website. I emailed them to make sure I got the right ones and they were very responsive. I also ordered extra material to do some projects with. The side wrinkles you see here aren't permanent. You can steam or use a hair dryer to get the wrinkles out faster if you want. The Iggee kit comes with elastic ties on the bottom but I used hog rings to fasten them. I placed heated seat pads on top of the old upholstery and just slid these over everything, as opposed to removing the original upholstery first. The original upholstery is thin enough that it works fine.

IMG_3774.jpg

Last edited:
Today's project is to reupholster that armrest in the same simulated leather material.