794 HP JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Looks like there's a lot of money into this thing!

Reactions: Vman
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler JK Forum may be compensated.

But reading that discription makes me want to punch the guy who wrote it in the face.

The guy claims to have invested 350+ thousand dollars into it. If that is true, which I doubt it is, that just pure stupidity.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler JK Forum may be compensated.
But reading that discription makes me want to punch the guy who wrote it in the face.

The guy claims to have invested 350+ thousand dollars into it. If that is true, which I doubt it is, that just pure stupidity.

That's probably what the average Prius driver is thinking when they pass us on the road :ROFLMAO:

It may cost as much as a house, but damn that thing is schweet.

Reactions: Chris

No argument there. I highly doubt that he's anywhere close to 350k. However, if he is, like you said, that's just plain stupid.

Reactions: mrjp
Status
Not open for further replies.