• Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler JK? Checkout the selection of JK parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse JK parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler JK Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

26x14 -76 Offset.

JeepJeezy

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
That's the plan. But looking for thoughts from other JK'ers. I plan on using spacers if needed.
Tire height you're good stock. Someone else will have to chime in but I'm not sure if a -76 on a 14" wide wheel will clear when steering. There's a guy kinda local to me with 26's wrapped with rubber bands. His JK doesn't look to be lifted but I also don't know the offset of his wheels.

OP
D

Dinogooner

Tire height you're good stock. Someone else will have to chime in but I'm not sure if a -76 on a 14" wide wheel will clear when steering. There's a guy kinda local to me with 26's wrapped with rubber bands. His JK doesn't look to be lifted but I also don't know the offset of his wheels.
Thanks for the information. Just need to know if spacers would help the clearance when steering. Gonna take off the front shield guard underneath the bumper for now.

JeepJeezy

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Thanks for the information. Just need to know if spacers would help the clearance when steering. Gonna take off the front shield guard underneath the bumper for now.
What kind of spacers are you talking about?

JeepJeezy

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
1 1/2" to 2" wheel spacers.
There is absolutely no reason for wheel spacers. Your wheels are already going to stick out super wide with a -76 offset. Adding 1.5 to 2 more inches will make turning even more of an issue you will already have.

OP
D

Dinogooner

There is absolutely no reason for wheel spacers. Your wheels are already going to stick out super wide with a -76 offset. Adding 1.5 to 2 more inches will make turning even more of an issue you will already have.
I kind of thought so, so that's why I'm asking fellow JK'ers their opinions. Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: JeepJeezy

MacGuyver

JK Enthusiast
I use this site to get a good comparison for what a wheel/ tire change is going to do. There are multiple tools available if you click around.

OP
D

Dinogooner

I use this site to get a good comparison for what a wheel/ tire change is going to do. There are multiple tools available if you click around.

This is a great help. Thanks for the information.

Reactions: MacGuyver
OP
D

Dinogooner

Rubs the bumper, but stubby fender ordered.

20220106_152924.jpg

20220106_152916.jpg

Reactions: mrjp