North Carolina 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for Sale…must see

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkeith5

Price
Want to turn heads? Need endless comments, likes, and high fives in this social media society? Want to be Ducked every time you go somewhere? This is your Jeep! Beautiful, 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara in Chief Blue. Just over 17k miles so barely broken in. Customized with 37 Toyo Tires, 22 Fuel Wheels, 4 Lift, Heavy duty spare rod with 37 full spare tire and wheel, Road Armor bumpers, LED lights all around including bar in bumper. Upgraded High Country exhaust. Bumpers and steps all custom painted to perfect matching Chief blue. This is a stock color btw. Jeep is in immaculate condition. Always garaged and never been Off-Road at this point. Panthers fans would kill for this color. Hard top, 5 speed automatic but you can use the shifter. Way better in the highway driving. Black interior is all stock but did add the Jeep All Weather mats throughout. No rips, no tear, no wear at all on interior. Jeep is practically like new. Happy to answer questions. Serious inquiries only please. I don't have to sell it but it sits in my garage 90% of the time and someone could really enjoy it. If you are looking to make the baddest Jeep around, this a great start. Price is $55k. This isn't a Jeep you can just walk into a dealer and buy and if you go to the custom shops you might find one similar for $70K.
7B5E995C-73FA-4D3A-970F-C216BA1ECFA6.jpeg
A12683F2-C65D-4B9C-87A3-99764E6CB363.jpeg
315A38FF-3584-49E1-B726-7AB9A2DB42B1.jpeg

Just being realistic....you'll need to lower your price.

I can go into a local dealer and order a JL Rubicon for that price. Let alone a JK Sahara. You never get your money back on mods. Just saying...

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
Just being realistic....you'll need to lower your price.

I can go into a local dealer and order a JL Rubicon for that price. Let alone a JK Sahara. You never get your money back on mods. Just saying...
Maybe. The problem is you can’t get nothing NOW hardly at the dealer due to computer chip shortages. Realistically, I don’t have to sell it but in my market area prices are sky high now on used ones and non-mods with 30k more miles that are my year and model are going at $48-50k. Plus finding the Chief Blue isn’t easy. So I’ll see how it goes and either drop a bit or keep it after awhile if necessary.

Reactions: mrjp and Largehit71
That would get very close to $55K in this area. (Southwest Florida) Jeeps are very prevalent and sell for top $$$. It's not for me as I prefer 2 DR soft tops but that is one beautiful rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.