2013 Sahara Random engine stall issue

There's so much electronics on them now days I wouldn't want to suggest putting a part on not knowing it's the right one. Also it's best to use OEM because they are real picky on what's put on them.

Reactions: mrjp
Honestly I haven’t seen it yet. I’m in ny and my folks found it for me in Florida.

That's not stalling. That's how people in Florida drive- they just stop for no fugging reason the middle of the street. It's almost like they're looking for a crowded bus stop to plow thru; or making a left turn from the far right lane, so they hit the brakes....

In all seriousness, though, check the codes and please also check and make sure it's not a flood or storm survivor, otherwise you're in for countless electrical problems that will cost you dearly.

That's not stalling. That's how people in Florida drive- they just stop for no fugging reason the middle of the street. It's almost like they're looking for a crowded bus stop to plow thru; or making a left turn from the far right lane, so they hit the brakes....

In all seriousness, though, check the codes and please also check and make sure it's not a flood or storm survivor, otherwise you're in for countless electrical problems that will cost you dearly.
I figured the same but my dad was the driver on this one lol