2013 Jeep Wrangler overheating

Miller1020

Hello thanks for letting me into the forums a lot of helpful info but I am having a bit of a problem I have replaced the thermostat and the water pump and the radiator properly burped the system but I can bleed it then drive it for like three days then it overheats again it will heat up to about three quarters of the way at lower RPMS then when I get up to about 4 or 5 thousand RPMS it will go back down to normal temp any tips or suggestions thanks so much

Hello thanks for letting me into the forums a lot of helpful info but I am having a bit of a problem I have replaced the thermostat and the water pump and the radiator properly burped the system but I can bleed it then drive it for like three days then it overheats again it will heat up to about three quarters of the way at lower RPMS then when I get up to about 4 or 5 thousand RPMS it will go back down to normal temp any tips or suggestions thanks so much

Welcome

Is the Jeep a auto trans, i'm thinking somewhere around that year they had a problem with the lock up solenoid in the trans. It was causing the engine to overheat.

If it was mine I wouldn't take it to the Dealer but a good local transmission shop.

Reactions: Miller1020