2012 won’t start after oil pressure sensor replacement

Southern4x4

I’ll try to be brief…

2 weeks ago my check engine light ignited. Pulled a P0520 and figured replacing the oil pressure sensor was cheap enough place to start. Changed the oil last weekend while I awaited the sensor to come in. Just changed the sensor today; removing upper and lower intake manifold. Everything went smooth. Buttoned everything back up, reconnected battery, started up with a little sluggishness at first but then ran great. Drove it around the neighborhood for 10 mins or so and parked it to spend time with the family. Code was clear.

Just went to make a quick run to the store. Started the motor and it basically screamed/high pitch whir. I shut it off and now it won’t even try and crank. Seemed dumb but tried a quick disconnect of the battery and reconnect and no luck. I’ve pulled the upper half of the manifold back off to triple check all electrical connections and everything was hooked up. I checked all the small bus fuses in the box and nothing is blown. Honestly don’t know how to check the larger ones, or the relays. I fear that I somehow fried one of them or even jacked the ecu. No clue how, or why, but nothing else makes sense.

Anyone have ideas?

2012 JKU with the 3.6. Replaced a passenger rocker 2 years ago and it’s run like a tip since. Swapped spark plugs on the driver side today when I did the oil pressure sensor. All coils are back in and snug.