Great deals on JK parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler JK? Checkout the selection of JK parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse JK parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler JK Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

2012 Unlimited Sport Build/Ride

taydcarr

Good morning!

I am new to the group, as well as being new to owning a 4 door jeep!
- previously I had a 2000 TJ Sahara Wrangler that was my first jeep and I fell in love with it.
- currently I own a 2012 Unlimited Sport Wrangler and I love it just as much!

I have built my 4 door up and am so excited to be part of this new forum, I was in a TJ one before hand.

Here's some photos!

*Also would love some recommendations on a apple car play stereo if you have any!*

thumbnail_IMG_4680.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4751.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4685.jpg

Dirty Dog

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Incidentally, if you plan on taking your Wrangler off highway, you might want to revisit your wheel & tire choice. Off the pavement, you want less wheel and more tire. Small sidewall tires don't flex worth a darn. Sidewall flex allows the tire (especially when aired down) to wrap around obstacles to provide better traction. The sidewall also protects the wheel from impact. A short sidewall means more impact on the wheel. With alloy wheels, that more often means a broken wheel, rather than bent.

I've got 18x9's on our Rubis, because that had a better tire selection then 17. And I'd prefer smaller. The other 4x4's I've built have mostly used 15" or 16" wheels with 37"-40" rubber. My favorite hardcore Jeep used steel 15" wheels with 40" bias play IROKs. Tons of sidewall flex, and if I did bend something I could (and did) pound it back straight-ish on the trail.