2012 brake bleeding issue

wackz

Just a quick problem,
I have a 2012 jk 4dr sahara. I just replaced all brakes and rotors, I bled the system however the drivers side will not bleed, even if i press on the brake pedal i get drips of brake fluid out of the line when caliper is disconnected. So it doesnt seem like it the caliper since there is little to nothing coming out of the line itself. all the other brake lines work fine. Why would one not bleed? I have tried everything, disconnected the caliper altogether. and you would think it would pour out of the line itself when pressing brake pedal. Could it be a bad line? master cylinder, booster? But please remember ALL three other brakes WILL bleed just not the drivers side front
Thanks

Could be a pinched line, follow it to the ABS unit while looking for bad spots. If the line looks ok then unscrew it from the ABS unit and see if fluid comes out.

I know I replaced both of my front rubber lines and the fluid just poured out of them.

Reactions: Vman
Just a quick problem,
I have a 2012 jk 4dr sahara. I just replaced all brakes and rotors, I bled the system however the drivers side will not bleed, even if i press on the brake pedal i get drips of brake fluid out of the line when caliper is disconnected. So it doesnt seem like it the caliper since there is little to nothing coming out of the line itself. all the other brake lines work fine. Why would one not bleed? I have tried everything, disconnected the caliper altogether. and you would think it would pour out of the line itself when pressing brake pedal. Could it be a bad line? master cylinder, booster? But please remember ALL three other brakes WILL bleed just not the drivers side front
Thanks

Yup, I'd disconnect it where the rubber meets the hardline and see if you have good flow. If you do or don't, you'll know which direction to go from the middle.

Reactions: BLACKJKU