2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport TIPM issues

2010JKsport

So I recently bought a jeep from auction for my wife and she wanted the newer model instead of the trusty TJ that we had. I started to diagnose the issues of this jeep and found the TIPM had a burn mark on the outside of the housing. After doing a little research and finding this is a common(ish) issue I ordered another TIPM through O'Reilly auto parts (dorman reman w/ lifetime warranty = $420) and installed into the jeep. I did not try to power on the old TIPM but the battery that was in the Jeep was completely dead (.5Vdc). I completely discharged the vehicle by connecting the two battery terminals together and leaving it for 20 mins. I then separated the terminals and installed the TIPM into the jeep. Next, I put the positive cable on and then the negative and watched for a reaction for 5 mins. After checking voltage and ensuring there was power I opened the door manually and did a soft reset on the TIPM to program it by turning the key to the on position for 12 seconds and then turning it off, removing the key and then trying to crank it. I got a click on the starter relay but no ignition. I also found that the key fob did not work and the wipers turned on with no response from the wiper controller. The lights would come on but you could not switch between high and low. We turned the jeep off and left the battery connected. The next day the battery was drained.

I am hoping that someone on here has a wiring diagram for the 2010 and a plug layout for the TIPM and what each plug goes to. If anyone can help me out with this my wife would be greatly appreciative as it is bugging her that her new jeep is in the driveway and she cant use it.