Florida 2008 JKU with a Land Rover Defender Front End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
This is an 2008 Sahara with an authentic Land Rover Defender front end. I love Land Rover Defenders but, I don't like all the problems that come with owning them. I'm retired and this is what I do for a hobby. I take my time and use all high quality authentic parts. I fabricate the necessary panels myself. Once I sell it, I'll convert another. I'm off to Jeepbeach.com this week and hope to have it sold by the time I return. I'll take best offer.

This one has brand new top leather Katzkin seats and new carpet. After I converted it, I had the whole vehicle painted. I have gone through this vehicle and it goes great. I asked the local Jeep Dealship to fix any and all issues. It wasn't much. No rust because it's life has been here in SW Florida. It has been well taken care of and has a quality ~4" lift with 35" tires. It has a hard top and a bikini. If you want something that looks like a Land Rover but, is way better because it is actually a Jeep, this could be the vehicle for you. Here's a video:
Good luck with your searches... IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5722.jpg

IZVP4939.JPG

mileage.jpg

RHVY0216.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG

next-to-black-gwagon.jpg

next-to-white-gwagon.jpg

next-to-white-hummer.jpg

Reactions: mrjp
Status