WTB: 07-15 Rubicon Dana 44 or any JK Dana 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.McArthur

I need a matching front JK axle for my TJ.

Rubicon Dana 44: 07+, only requirements are straight tubes/C's/Locker is operational. Bent CA mounts are fine.

Dana 30: Straight tubes/C's. I am fine with a bare housing. I would like the knuckle/brakes/rotors etc.

Junk yards are asking way too damn much for D30.

C’mon, Chris! You know I did. They all want $2400 for a Dana 30, it’s insane. That’s not a good starting price for a complete axle rebuild, I’d be better off buying an untrue axle at that point.

Did you have any luck finding one, I have begun this search and cannot find one or a list of what may fit for a reasonable price to save my life

Did you have any luck finding one, I have begun this search and cannot find one or a list of what may fit for a reasonable price to save my life
I found a few, junkyards want $2k+, locals think they have a golden goose and want $500+. I've foudn some with bent tubes and they still think it's worth $500+, I don't get it, the TJ D30 is shunned, yet the JK D30 is gold?

I've got a D30 front I just pulled from my rig. No issues except it has 4.56 gears in it. How much are you looking to spend?

I've got a D30 front I just pulled from my rig. No issues except it has 4.56 gears in it. How much are you looking to spend?
Probably less than what you'd want to sell for, plus freight shipping would be abut $200. It may not be cost effective for a good clean D30. I'd be cutting all brackets etc off to weld TJ brackets on, plus locker etc.
Thank you for the offer, but I'll probably be buying a pre-built from Currie in the coming months, the cost to build is too high when I'm in an axle for $500+.

Status
Not open for further replies.